Detail Aluminum -Top Hot Plate, Thermolyne
Thermolyne Aluminum -Top Hot Plate
Thermolyne Aluminum -Top Hot Plate.
Hot Plate Thermolyne, Cast Aluminum Top, Thermolyne Demand-type thermostat supplies full power until the set temperature is reached and then cycles to hold temperatures within 3C. The cast aluminum top plate has ribs on the underside to prevent warping or bucking. Nickel-chromium alloy heating elements are embedded in refractory plates that preserve the original placement of the coils and protect them from damage. The perforated stainless steel case allows free circulation of cooling air, keeping the control mechanism cool and preventing heat damage to table tops. Temperature control is stepless. Maximum operating temperature is 371C.
• Aluminum top plate outperforms other materials; provides superior temperature uniformity and stability.
• Thermostatic temperature control provides excellent stability.
• Safe and reliable high temperature use. Cycle light indicates when power is being supplied to heating element.
• Stainless steel case provides optimal strength for heavy loads. The 12" x 24" ( 30.5 x 60.9 cm) top plate surfaces accommodate up to 40 lb ( 18.2 kg) .
• Hot plate case is painted with epoxy paint for increased chemical resistance in corrosive environments.
• Recommended for use with glass vessels only.
• Operating Temperature Range: 38-371C or 100-700F.
• Shipping weight: 29 lbs ( 17.7Kg) .
Tampilkan Lebih Banyak