Luxmeter, Model : LX-100 and LX200
Product : KIMO Instrument = Perancis
LX 200 Luxmeter :
For workstations, offices, sport installations, parking, commercial centers… Dedicated to control and monitoring illuminance.
Measuring range : from 0, 1 to 150 000 lux ( from 0, 01 to 13940 fc) .
Supplied with calibration certificate.
Technical data :
- Display illuminance for local measurements
- With timed measurement : min., max. and average values
- Pause function to eliminate any unrepresentative illuminance and display for local measurements
- Relative measurement to a reference point for the quantification of a luminous contribution or an illuminance decrease.
- Sensing element in silicon photodiode ( spectral responsivity in accordance with photonic curve CIE) .
LX 200 Luxmeter
Hand-held luxmeter, self-contained and automatic is specially designed to illuminance measurement.
Measuring range: from 0.1 to 200, 000 lux.
With its memory, it allows storage of measurement cessions for processing on a computer thanks to the LLX200 software.
Instantaneous illuminance: displaying of instantaneous / maximum / minimum values
Relative illuminance: allows a relative measurement to a reference point to quantify a light input or illuminance decrease
Cartography of illuminance - spatial representation: coloured representation according to levels obtained for printing report
Uniformity: calculation of the min / ave ratio for determination of illuminance uniformity at workstation according standards
LX 200 instrument is calibrated on a specific optical bench. It comes with its calibration certificate. Our standard reference instruments are duly linked to COFRAC.
Tampilkan Lebih Banyak